Neuroradiology in Parsippany, NJ
Neuroradiology focuses on nervous system abnormalities and vascular disorders, in particular those located in the central and peripheral nervous system, spine, head and neck.
Why am I Seeing a Neuro-Radiologist?
There are many conditions that bring patients to us. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Central nervous system tumors
- Neurological disorders
- Congenital anomalies
- Staging of Alzheimer’s disease
- Staging of multiple sclerosis
- Cancer staging
- Early state neurological dysfunction
- Spinal compression fractures
*What is Angiography?
Angiography is a technique that allows your radiologist to see inside your blood vessels, veins and heart chambers with the aid of injection of a contrast agent into the blood stream. The injection is usually performed under the guidance of imaging techniques such as X-rays, CT or MRI tools. An “angiograph” (also called “angiogram”) is produced which the doctor can read for diagnostic purposes. The contrasting agent allows your physician to see how blood is moving through the areas of interest, often the brain or spine.
- Call us at Memorial Radiology Associates Phone Number 973-503-5700 to schedule an appointment.
- Get directions to our office.
- Download our Registration Forms