Meet Justin S. Alpert, MD
Body Imaging Radiologist in Parsippany
Dr. Justin S. Alpert board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
- August 2002 – May 2006 B.S Biology, Emory University
- July 2006 – June 2010 M.D Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Post Graduate Education and Training
- July 2010 – June 2011 Internship, Internal Medicine, Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- July 2011 – June 2015 Residency, Radiology, Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- July 2015 – June 2016 Fellowship, Musculoskeletal, University of Maryland Medical Center
- July 2016 – June 2017 Fellowship, Oncologic Imaging, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Alpert, J., et al. Undifferentiated Pleomorphic Sarcoma: Indolent, Tail-like Recurrence of a High-
grade Tumor. Skeletal Radiology. 2018 47:141-144.
Alpert, J., et al. Humeral Stress Edema: An Injury in Overhead Athletes, A Quarterback with Humeral “Shin” Splints: A Case Report. Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine. 2014 Sep; 24(5): e 59-61
Alpert, J., Vachhani, P., Bramwit,M. Testicular Cancer with Metastatic Retroperitoneal and Pelvic Lymphadenopathy. ACR Eletronic Publication, Case in Point, July 25, 2012.
Alpert, J. Prescan review slashes inpatient use of PET/CT. AuntMinnie, Daily Update, May, 12 2015.
Alpert, J., Epstein, R. Kirschenbaum, D. Kennedy, E. Patel, H. Traumatic AVF of the Wrist. ACR eletronic publication, Case in Point, September 7th, 2015.